As a Multimedia Producer at Yama Vans, you will play a pivotal role in showcasing our products and brand through high-quality photo and video content. You will be responsible for creating visually compelling media that aligns with the Yama Vans brand style, ultimately driving engagement and excitement among our target audience.
Location: Calgary, with travel around the Rockies required
This is a part-time position that starts at 10 hours per week with the opportunity to increase oveRTIme.
Yama Vans is Canada’s industry-leading adventure van upfitter. We specialize in building custom, professionally designed adventure vans that are finely tuned for off-grid travel year-round in the Canadian Rockies, and beyond. We are passionate about helping our clients embark on unforgettable journeys and are seeking a talented Multimedia Producer to join us in elevating the standard of adventure vehicles.
If you're a professional, creative individual with a keen ability for visual storytelling and a love for the great outdoors, this opportunity is for you!
- Owns high-quality photo and video production equipment.
- Capable of producing media that adheres to the Yama Vans brand style.
- Passionate outdoor enthusiast (off-roading experience preferred).
- Comfortable driving large vehicles.
- Strong photography and videography skills, including editing.
- Proficient in editing software such Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro or other comparable programs
- Automotive and real estate media experience are assets.
Create visually stunning photo and video content that showcases Yama Vans' products and lifestyle.
- Including location scouting, as well as the sourcing of models and props.
- Ensure all media produced aligns with the Yama Vans brand style and guidelines.
- Utilize your off-roading experience and passion for the outdoors to capture captivating moments.
Collaborate with the marketing team to develop engaging multimedia campaigns.
- This may include working with other freelance media producers on larger production sets.
- Assist in general marketing support as needed (eg: attending trade shows).
- Clean driving record, over 25 years of age, 5+ years of driving history (for insurance purposes).
- A portfolio showcasing your previous work, highlighting your skills in photography and videography.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
- Flexibility in scheduling, with availability for 10 hours a week consistently. We may request additional days around events or other key initiatives.
How to Apply:
If you're excited to join the Yama Vans team and meet the criteria above, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume and cover letter.
- A link to your portfolio or relevant work samples.
- A brief description of your off-roading and outdoor experience.
Application Deadline: February 9th, 2024
At Yama Vans, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our adventurous team!